The technological advancements have entirely revolutionized the interaction of businesses with customers. E-commerce gives you a new dimension to explore numerous opportunities and take your business to the next level. When doing business and marketing turned so easy, don’t spend more of your time in looking for the tools to create your web-store. Counting on the e-commerce website builder can steadfast the process by offering easy access to all the required e-commerce features.
When you are seeking for the best e-commerce website builder, Builderfly can be your amigo. Builderfly is the e-commerce giant that benefits you in multiple ways with a single investment. It allows you to create a website and launch your native m-commerce app under the same plan. With integrated marketing tools, you can create marketing strategies to boost the sales of your store. The AI-powered mobile app helps you to understand your customer’s requirements better. This idea can further add profitability score in terms of sales and customer satisfaction.
Builderfly has an outstanding deal for newly rising eCommerce enthusiasts. If you own a startup, you can register your business for the Builderfly Startup plan and can start creating your store for FREE. Though you can’t create your mobile app in your startup plan, you can launch your store and get a LIFETIME FREE access. Also, you can upgrade your store anytime with the Builderfly paid plans.
The Builderfly business plans include Free, Standard, Popular, and Growth plans, which are available. You can select the most suitable plan for your business based on the features you want for your store. In all of the plans, you get access to shop from the Builderfly marketplace, and you won’t be charged any transaction fees on your sales.
On registering your business, you get free access to ecommerce platforms like Builderfly under a trial period of 14 days. In the meantime, you can create your store and learn the utility of distinct features, later you can upgrade the plan as per your business requirements. If you need free consultation to launch your business, feel free to connect with us.
Email marketing is one of the most welcoming ways companies are trying to lure their audience and keep them updated. Statista’s latest report about email marketing states that there happens to be an exchange of 293.6 billion emails every day by 2019. This clearly implies that several other businesses are trying the same tricks to acquire customer attention.
When you are marketing any product, there are several approaches that you try with your audience. There is market analysis, the study of user demographics, and several other factors that are capable of changing your approach when you are planning your email marketing campaigns. After so many trials, it is all the game of hit and tries!
Yes, you read it right. There is no perfect tactic that can give you the right marketing mix for your business. A/B testing for your email campaigns helps you understand the customer response to the messages you are trying to share with the audience. The click-through rate and conversion through those CTRs actually turn A/B testing a lot more meaning into your upcoming campaigns.
With the improved content or distinct approaches of presenting content, you can check the pattern that’s giving higher conversion rates than the other. It not only increases sales but minimizes the risk of mistakes that you’ve made & helped you pitch on the sore spots.
You can count on third party tools to manage & create your email campaigns. Suppose you prefer to start marketing and selling across multiple channels. In that case, you can register on Builderfly and get started with us. You will get an online store for free, and you can start selling online without any hassles. We have integrated third-party tools to help you plan and manage your marketing campaigns under the same dashboard. If you feel stuck anywhere, write to us.
Use ecommerce platforms like Builderfly to improve the productivity in your online business. These platforms consists ecommerce store builder for a website and native ecommerce app builder for iOS & Android mobile apps. Besides the builders these platforms offer marketing tools and various business management features. In a nut-shell, these platforms offer complete online business solution.
The process of sell and purchase performed electronically is called e-commerce or simply ecommerce. The most popular electronic mode of transaction is the World Wide Web (WWW) and the second most popular model is mobile apps. These transactions using the Internet are also called online transactions. The E-commerce industry has seen immense growth since it’s inception in both turn-over terms and number of users terms. Despite the COVID-19 pandemic in the year 2020, the e-commerce business still surviving. Even a few categories have witnessed the sells growth in the online business. It looks like the right time to start an e-commerce business.
Following are the benefits of an e-commerce business:
1. The ease-of-doing-business
2. Lesser establishment cost
3. Lesser management cost
4. Trade beyond the geographical border
5. Easy customer access
6. Round-the-clock orders
Above all, the scope of e-commerce is brighter. As of now, only 10% of global offline retailers are practicing e-commerce business. In this way, the customers of 90% offline retailers have still to shift to online. It’s a huge growth the e-commerce business is eyeing. The globalization of the market has a good contribution to the growth of e-commerce. eBay and Amazon are the older players in the e-commerce market.
Let’s understand first, how does e-commerce work? A customer browses through the catalog of an e-commerce website or e-commerce mobile app. Then the customer selects products to purchase and adds them to the shopping cart. The customer checks the order details and then checkout to pay online. E-commerce seller receives the order and confirms it to the buyer. The seller packs the product from inventory and processes it through a shipping company like FedEx. Shipping company collects the product parcel and ship to the customer’s address. In between, an online FedEx tracking service is available to the customer through the link provided. The customer receives the product ordered and write a review for the product and seller’s service.
It’s easy to follow the business processes. If you too believe that it interests you then you can certainly go for it. There is no need to put a second thought on it. The business scope is vast and offers a good return on investment. Start to sell products online with our best wishes.
According to Statista, there are 3.9 Billion email users by 2019, and for sure, they will be growing to more in the coming years. When several other businesses are already using email marketing as one of the powerful tools, you need to try using some different ideas that can make you stand out.
Some of those email marketing tactics that can boost CTR to improve conversion rates are:
- Create catchy subject lines: You may have an amazing story to share with your customers or have a discount coupon for them inside. But, it won’t make any sense unless they open it. That’s something that makes you picky about your subject lines. Don’t elongate; rather, make it worth opening. It should be itchy to make one check and explore more.
- Email formatting: Have you noticed how an unorganized room looks like? Yes, it’s a mess, and that’s how unformatted email resembles. It doesn’t sound appealing enough & the receiver on the other side of the screen won’t take a minute to close it. You need to check the compatibility of third-party platforms to accessibility features & how they can adjust your emails in a responsive manner across all devices.
- Add a personal touch: We all know that you are doing it for marketing; still, you can’t stick just to the idea of selling. Be compassionate with your audience, and share your message like you are talking to them. The manner in which you will communicate with your audience makes a lot of sense to your conversion rate. The personal touch is not only about calling your audience by their name, but it’s about sharing and talking about what they actually want to know and read. Dive deeper into your Analytics reports to understand and personalize your campaigns in a lot better way.
- Importance of timing: Marketing is exactly about the right timing and right place; if you miss it, you will miss your chance. Introspect your pattern of using smart devices and technology. Most people get free by 8 or 9 at night when they are relaxing. That’s the time they explore their devices. You can schedule your campaign according to these time measurements and get more chances to boost CTR.
- A/B testing: You can flip the images, change/update the content, colors, or even an entire approach, and create distinct email marketing campaigns to know which one is performing better. You need to start them at the same time and for the same user demographics to get a better idea about the performance of your emails.
Now, take some action and start using these tips on your business with 100% free ecommerce platform Builderfly. This platform let’s you build online store, provides various marketing tools, and offers complete online business management using the dashboard.