Ecommerce platforms ease your journey by offering you a DIY solution to launch your business. If you already have a physical store, a team to help you run your store, you can try your hands on building your digital presence. And, if you are starting this ecommerce journey, making your store on your own can help you save some amount in your pockets.
Builderfly is the magnificent ecommerce solution to grow your sales, streamline different tasks, market, and analyze the growth. The primary target of the platform is to support small and medium scale businesses. Builderfly offers you the double benefit in the single investment, by allowing you to create your native m-commerce app in the budget of building your store. It enables you to manage all of the frontiers of your retail business from a single dashboard.
Benefits of using Builderfly store Builder
- The interactive store builder enables you to create your e-store without any technical knowledge.
- Access to numerous professionally designed free themes as per your business niche.
- An easy-to-use ecommerce builder lets you customize every section of your store and add the touch of your brand.
- Integrate your sales channels and manage your orders via a single dashboard.
- Bulk list your products and manage your inventory across all the platforms.
- Create unlimited user accounts and assign roles to your team. You can offer complete/partial access to the store as per their section of services.
- Integrated CRM to manage the database of your customers.
- The store is linked with a payment portal, payment gateway, shipping providers to allow real-time shipping calculation.
- Add third-party apps from the Builderfly marketplace to get most of your e-store.
- Market your products with integrated marketing tools and grow the reach of your business.
- Analyze your sales and keep an eye on the strategies that are working well for your store.
Boost your sales with a native mobile builder
- Builderfly gives you complimentary access to native mobile app builder.
- The intuitive design interface lets you create your mobile app on your own without any knowledge of coding.
- The AI flow builds a link between your store and the mobile that data is in sync. This keeps you from the trouble of updating your catalog distinctly for your mobile app.
- M-commerce app enables you to track your mobile users and serve them in a better way.
- AI lets you track the real-time activities of your customer and enable you to provide real-time offers.
- With integrated Analytics, you can better understand the customer requirements and update your store.
There’s still a lot more to tell you. But why not check it on your own!
Getting started with Builderfly is simple, you need to register your business, and it doesn’t need any legal documentation. On registering, you will get access to a 14-days free trial; you can use all the features and learn their utility. Later, you can select the business plan that best suits your needs and fits in your budget.
Builderfly has something exciting for startups, just reach for a free consultation at Builderfly.com.